Melisa Ramet (b. Argentina, 1983) lives and works in Ibiza, studied BA in Fine Arts Universidad Nacional de Cuyo, Faculty of Arts and Design, Argentina, 2003-2008. Degree in Art Therapy : Tools Art Therapy and Positive Psychology in the practice of Expressive Arts- Universidad Autónoma de Coahuila, México, 2016.
Interdisciplinary artist and therapist. She works with processes that cross a spectrum of drawing/painting, collage, photography, performance, film, video, and installation.
Researcher and lover of life, beauty and Art in all its forms and the bioenergetic therapies, Melisa´s passion is to connect Art to the Energy Awareness.
Melisa´s other art project is currently working on performances investigation of the conscious relationship between body movement, color and the connection with nature, the last actions have been made in Ibiza and the project is called: body-land-art. In collaboration with the photographer Michaela Meadow.
- Solo Exhibition “Ink Universe”, Sala Refectori old Ayuntamiento, Dalt Vila, Ibiza 2018.
- IRISOL art therapy and video project, private exhibition in the studio. Ibiza 2015.
- Collaboration in the 1st Meeting of Sculptors, live creation in Dalt Vila-Ibiza 2012.
- Installation collaboration with the Poet Sohar Villegas, ‘Poética’ at Galería Goya, Málaga 2012.
- Installation ‘Kromosómicos-Luz Circuits’ in The Garden, Argentina 2007.
- Group exhibition and collaboration performance with the artists Yamila and Verenice Marañon, MMAMM – Museo Municipal de Arte Moderno Mendoza, Argentina 2005.
Currently Learning Support Assistant at Morna School and Art teacher, Ibiza.